Sunday, March 18, 2007

rotting weAkend - -

feeling damn bad right now.. nothing nice happened tis week end... still hurts wif every step - -

went to c a doctor that cost me 3 hrs and told me to go for X.ray for my heels.. says it might have cracked.. oh well.. so i went and waited for another hour.. went in.. the doctor asked me to lean my chest against the standing xray.. [so obvirously that one is for ribs right - -].. i was like..
"err.. don't i have to take off my shoe?", the doctor looked at me wif that questioning look.. "of cos not.."; "rest ur chin here and dun shift ur upperdoy".. i was like - -!!!! "err.. i thought i am here for my heels?" .. so he goes.. "oh.. OH!? OH!!! "..

i wonder what will happen if i didn tell him that.. i mean.. if my doctor saw the x.ray and goes.. "HOLY F***.. WHAT A SCREWED STATE HIS HEEL IS IN".. *shrugz*.. jn saved the day by correcting that guy - -.. anw.. the results gonna come out by tuesday.. and apprently my mum and dad wants me to limp my way to school EVEN THOUGH the doctor asked me to rest and gave me MC for mondae and tuesdae..

so obvirously mum and dad care alot about me ~. they intended to let me go to school 2ml and the day after by cab and CONVINENTLY ignored the handicapped-friendly terrian our beloved school provides. i carn land on my left heel and my right leg cannot bend.. tell me.. how the hell am i gonna conquer that shit.. #@_%(&@#%_(&@#%

damn.. if i still carn land on my left heel 2ml i gonna juz ignore their kind and caring suggestion.

_

update: @10pm, convinced my parents hcjc is not the place to be for mondae and tuesdae..
@10 pm, i felt warm cos i've got frenz who care ^^!!! ty!!!
@10pm, jn started on chem and econs hw..

No comments: