Thursday, March 15, 2007

oh my.. jn hurt... hurt bad

hahax.. todae is SIMPLY NOT MY DAY..!

todae morning i slpt at 4 am in the morning.. woke up @ 6 to go to sch for artemis bball training.. slpt all the way to sch and woke up in time [sounds lucky? ya rite.. peace before de storm jiu you]

played against a few of apollo players in the begining.. jian yang got so hiong.. tt when i juz did a chest pass.. he try intercept.. missing the ball and zhi jie zam my index finger and thumb.. thumb got internal bleeding under the nail and index finger de joint hurt.. whole thing swollen..

BUT JIANNAN PLAYED ON... wif right hand disabled.. abit can pass and shoot arhx..

i figured my bad day ends there and went for classoutting.. YAY! ji duo classmates ^^

and i luv biking..
and so we kinda tried to rush back to the shop to return the bike.. tried to cut ben.. ben swirled infront of me as he tried to avoid smt.. obvirously dun wan hurt ben rite.. quickly turn away.. the turn was too steep and i was going too fast.. so the bike snaked a lil landed @ the grass patch wif the drain - -.. song bo.. big patch of wound under my right knee, injured left ankle, sprained left ankle, zamed til right shoulder kena scratch [my cloth was in perfect shape bt it got scratched nonetheless.. right arm oso got severe scratches.. SONGBO!]
hardly left wif anything in good shape ^^.. frenz were so worried can - -.. i think i worry less than they did.. kinda forced me to treat my wound seriously.. decided not to go for bowling due to my leg.. so on and so for. really touched..

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!!! gurls went to buy present whereas guyz helped me get the stuff to dress my wound.. really not use alchol zham my own wound.. den alchol + iodine den alchol again..

heart aching pain. hahax.. apprently the wound is still bleeding @ tis very moment.. hahax.. i guess i'll drink more blood when i get a chance to.. to make up for these lost.. ^^

i went arnd wif em to play pool and a lil arcade.. datona got pwned by xinyi.. - -.. totally forgot my drifting liao lohx.. timing always 18-19.. bui tahan...

timecrisis 3 wasn easy for a first timer like me.. and zamed many other shooting games..

pool was screwed.. i carn even stablize myself.. all wounds hurt so much.. tmd.. missed several sure pot de qiu = =

yeah.. now i am home.. mum juz see to my wound.. put tons of powdery medicine on the open wound.. hahaaa.. imagin salt on ur open wound.. yeppz.. tis is worse.. cos u cannot wash em off ><.. trust me.. itz no good feeling..

yet another daoju foto



a proud cat in the neighbourhood.. i lyk the way it looked @ me.. okay a lil small.. look closely ^^

taken in east coast todae.. before my fall.. nice skills? ^^ praise me!

No comments: