Tuesday, March 6, 2007

..I dun like this day.. AT ALL!


a photo to go with the mood..

i hate cursing.. honestly.. and i cursed so much todae.. probably more than anyday in my whole darn life...


the system sux.. totally.. why do you wanna take in so many great friends for us and just kick them out after 3 month.. and make them face the dice throw of appealing.. c'mon man! thatz whole 3 month of bonding in 67.. not any other class but 67..


sigh...


to hell wif eliteism..


the whole day had been chaotic.. we're late for most lectures.. most of us are not even there.. those in lectures cannot concentrate.. harsh reality of 8 people not being posted to the darn school is way too much..


i felt guilty.. of taking up a place in hcjc.. i mean.. there are so many other ppl out there that deserve it more than i do.. especially like the friends in our class.. they certainly do..



they might be going.. and i feel so helpless..


kwan .. decided not to appeal.. sigh..


who will draw me my dino .. who will go on planning world domination wif me ..


*shrugz*.. apprently she made her mind.. then.. we've to support her choice..


all the best in NJ my friend.. s67 will keep a place for you forever.. your not going anywhere man..



... where did that hand come from..

so many ppl sad today.. good luck.. my friends.. for appealing.. even if..
you'll always be frm 67.. do not isolate yourselves or anything.. itz forbidden..

i know i wanted to run for council.. apparently i'm too antisocial to find a teammate? hahax..

i shall run alone... and my slogan will be.. "just want to make you happy" .. honestly.. that is my aim.. to make as many ppl happie as possible.. always.. give me power.. and i'll use it wisely for that goal of mine..

plz dun be sad.. my friends.. plz dun..

*sigh.*



No comments: