Monday, March 26, 2007

Elections.. elections..

Started working seriously on my election stuff today.. and ignored my revision for chem maths econs.. apprently the opportunity cost is worth it.. =p..

hope i can get in.. counted around 30+ participants in artemis running for council..

so most probably 1/3 chance to get in.. OUCH..

just finished my poster and banner for stamping.. shaun ran along too.. apprently his effort invested was so much more than mine.. zibei 'ing..

we thought about staying back in sch and stuff.. [so that we can be the first to put up the banner / posters..].. and also the slim chances of getting into council.. and tried to stay positive by saying.. "chances are.. either we get it or dun get it.. 50/50.." sounds familiar?

not gonna upload pix of my newly done banner & poster.. they arent as chio as shaun's .. but i hope itz still eye catching & stuff.. hehe.. still worried about the election.. might seek MUCH MORE help frm frenz.. ya.. itz always good to have frenz.. [esp. when ur limping arnd - -]

gonna shoot my election video this tuesday wif help of zhikai and kengwei, perhaps siying too. 2 minz video.. featuring a actor / actress & me - -.. plot.. not revealed.. wait til i finish first. =p.. huang pei has kindly agreed to help me edit.. the video shld be ready by thursdae.. den i'll prepare for my speech.. and i'll be free!!! yay!!!.. [and start worrying about what comes nxt - -]..

life sux.. but u've to convince urself otherwise.. or simply put ur mind off it by engaging in smt draining & meaningful.. eg.. election! ^^.

once again..

Please bless me with the power to serve you, vote JianNan [Artemis]. ^^

i thirst for it.. ><. help me advertise too! [ty wilson for putting "vote for the extinct; vote jiannan"as display name] ^^

No comments: