Saturday, March 31, 2007

life's like this.

started it all with huangcheng daoju... i feel that i need something to fill up my life.. u noe.. make it packed and stuff.. so i turned to council.. and ne2twork.. keep myself busy..

the run is really tiring.. good that i've only got 1 more barrier to cross before the results come out..

vbc is coming too.. will not let it slip throu my fingers tis time. no way...

and the cip engagements all sound so interesting.. but i know i've got no time for them..

yet to revise my sat stuff.. so much to do so little time.. haix..

came across fren'z dp of which his girl made him a b.dae cake... gives ppl an urge to get attached.. bt on second thought.. heck. no time nor energy to woo.. constantly lack of sleep screwed my life.. *shakes head*.. hardly have any energy to be "high" in class anymore.. gotta hold on man.. gotta hold on T. T..


No comments: