Monday, February 26, 2007

Mondae blues T. T

arhx.. damn it.. flunk chem test ^^ i betta not get use to doing tis.. hahax~

aside from the chem test , it was a great day!!

met 63n on bus tis morning wif his melon [13 pounds bowling ball in-a-plastic-bag-hugged-by-ben] reminds me of squirrel & itz chestnut ^^! v. cute can.

took a pix of stevenmc.nugget in the thumb hole of the melon.. bt since my fone is charging and itz frigging late.. i'll post the pix 2ml ^^!.. my fellow villian got a soft toy todae too! heard pecky wanna make the steven thingy make frenz wif the new found toy. [arhx.. curruptable victim spotted ^^!]

HCJC classroom mostly didn haf network - -.. thus our ilp failed to present.. bt 2 mistakes made by our classmates are funny ^^~ 1:macdona [singer, not fastfood.], 2, chelsea owned by.. [roman?] russian.

played ball before it rain.. cool weather, i did try pushing myself to the limit, best performance @ the game bt didn quite succeed, the two teams are too slack... si si mark zhikai but got screened by friends stoneing T. T.. and kena zam 3 times on the head.. [ouch.. maybe my head is too big - -.. hopefully i will get smarter frm those hits ^^]

arhx.. tiring day nonetheless.. took 1 stop too many on my way home.. jiemin & anni tried to call me bt i soppose i was asleep - -.. den haf to walk back.. trust me.. i've exercised enuf for todae..

No comments: